Christmas Gift Certificates - a perfect gift they can can use anytime.
- Our Gift Certificates can be customized with names of sender and recipient.
- You can make the Gift Certificate any value you wish.
- They can be emailed to you within 24 hours. Short notice ok.
- They can be redeemed to learn Ballroom, Latin or Country dancing in Calgary.
- Group Classes are offered year round
- Private Ballroom Dancing Lessons can be booked 7 days a week in north or south Calgary
- Contact Dawn atDancing Til Dawnfor more information 403-607-4664
Gift Certificates for dance lessons are a perfect gift for Christmas, engagement, wedding or Valentine's. Purchase your Gift Certificate with Dancing Til Dawn, We can customize your certificate with your names. There is not expiry date and they can be for Private Dance Lessons or Group Classes or a mix of both!
Call Dawn 403-607-4664 or check us out www.dancingtildawn.com
Make your first dance something special with wedding
dance lessons for the Bride and Groom, or bring your wedding party to a
group class and learn together!
Dancing Til Dawn
Learn how to dance with Dancing Til Dawn. DJ services also available for Weddings or most events.
Make your wedding special with wedding dance lessons with Dancing Til Dawn.
The first dance
Wedding Dance Lessons. You bring your special song and let us us take care you with a special wedding dance.
Wedding dance lessons are very popular and you do not need any previous dance experience.
The Benefits of Dancing
1. Forever Young. Dancing is tremendously beneficial
in keeping us young. It retards the aging process immensely. It benefits our
heart, cardiovascular system and increases our lung
capacity. Fact: The muscle exertion and breathing rates of dancers
performing in one dance competition is equivalent to those of cyclists,
swimmers and an Olympic-level 800-meter runner.
2. Strong Bones Lubricated Joints. Dance aids in the
prevention and treatment of osteoporosis, which is a major concern for woman,
especially during post-menopause because of the significant drop in estrogen
that occurs at this stage.